21 Businesses who can Hire a Virtual Receptionist
Every business owner must have asked himself or herself this question, why should on hire a Virtual Receptionist? To get the answer you will have to read on and find the answer for yourself because it cannot be given in a single line. In all probabilities, your business will extend to the point where you become so busy that you have very less time to plan about how to grow it. You very well know how it is to do the routine tasks daily but at the same time they are vital. And it also takes up most of your working day. These are many more tasks a online Receptionist can help you with and they are:
- Virtual Assistant Services
The Virtual Receptionist schedules meetings and manges the calendar of the companies. You can hire a them to manage the Google Calendar, setup and confirm the appointments with the prospective clients.
- CRM Management Services
The Virtual Receptionist can be trained to do database cleaning and building it. How long have you not been checking your list of customer database? They can take up and go through your data and update the list with the names and contact details as and when they get them. They can be assigned the job of adding and removing contacts from your database/CRM management systems.
- Business and Market Research Services
Do you require stats and case studies for business and market research, or for presentation or for a report? You can hire a Virtual Receptionist who can carry out internet mining for you. And can accurately research and gather data for you so that you can concentrate on the bigger scenario.
- Travel Business
The Virtual Receptionist can carry out bookings and reservations for the tourists and travelers. We all are very much aware of how much time it takes to research on the intenet before planning for a vacation. And then book the best travel and accommodation. They can find the best route and hotel options at the best price, then book it all for you.
- Event Planning Services
Regardless of whether you want a simple holiday party or a huge corporate gathering or an industry-wide conference, it takes a lot of time and preparation to arrange it. And also a lot of preparation goes behind the arrangement of the whole event. This is where a they can help lighten the load. You can also encourage your Virtual Receptionist to participate in meetings so that they can make note of each meeting accurately.
- Accounting Services
TThey can do basic bookkeeping for you. If you use popular accounting software lik ZhoBooks, Freshbooks, or Xero, add your Virtual Receptionist as a ‘user’ to process the invoices, maintain regular reports and train them to follow up on customers payments.
- Personal Assistance Services
Your Virtual Receptionist will be very happy to help here just as much as they are happy to deal with the business tasks. You can ask them to sort out the restaurant reservations, arrange for the gym sessions, purchase gifts and do much more. They does file management with elan. Do you use Dropbox or Google Drive? If your files are all over the place, ask your VA to organize everything for you. You’ll then be able to find what you’re looking for in no time.
- Customer Services
Can your Virtual Receptionist help you in carrying out customer services? The answer is absolutely! But, it definitely depends on your type of business and how you interact with your customers. Actually, there are four areas in which these online experts can perform the customer support duties for you perfectly.
- Client emails. Let your Virtual Receptionist access your primary email inbox and let them sieve through them, priorities and segmentalize them. After that let them reply to only those e-mails that makes sense to them and shows the possibility of potential leads. So, while you’ll deal with the serious business enquiries or issues, let your online receptionist reply to the regular questions that would have otherwise eaten away most of your time.
- Live chat. Let your Virtual Receptionist take the help of a Live Chat tool to converse with your clients. This will make the interaction easier for your VR with your potential leads. Having such expert can take care of your Live Chat can prove to be very beneficial for your business. It also increases your rate of conversions and increases customer satisfaction many times.
- Attends Phone or Skype Calls. Ask your Virtual Receptionist to carry out the routine calls and ask them to call back for you. This might simply be routine business enquiries or can be simple after sales service calls. Make sure to monitor those calls so that you can check on their performance.
- Ticket System. Use of tools like ZenDesk helps you to manage your incoming support systems. If you use ticketing system to manage the requests for support, make sure your Virtual Receptionist is at ease in using them.
- Content Writing Services
Again, the common question that arises here is whether the Virtual Receptionist is capable of providing help to your content writing business. Yes, absolutely! But then it depends on the type of business you have and the type of content you generally create. They can aid you in creating the most fabulous contents for your business. Apart from blogging, they:
Comment. Have your Virtual Receptionist search on contents or blogs linked to your business. They leave ‘genuine’ comments that includes your business name and a link to your website. This may provides your site with a bit of a traffic as well boost the SEO.
Newsletters. Content writing for newsletters is something a Virtual Receptionist can do. They also can schedule the timing to send the emails in and out. They analyze and create a complete report on open rates. From there onwards, you both can work together to develop a plan to improvisee on both of these areas.
- Blogging Services
Introducing and updating the blog for your business has three major benefits: firstly, they engage the readers and almost force them to visit your website. This works wonders for your SEO efforts. It also shows that you’re active and have authority in your industry. Your Virtual Receptionist can carry out research on trending articles on your industry. They often use tools like Buzzsumo and can even create and design posts for you.
And then, if you only check on the spellings and grammar, it becomes much quicker for you rather than doing it all by yourself from the very beginning. As far as link building is converned, your Virtual Receptionist can locate and setup links with other websites just for collaboration or for guest post opportunities.
- Presentation Services
Businesses that deal in producing impressionable presentations for their clients can create or break a pitch with their clients or partners. But to accomplish that they are required to take over some time-consuming research work and to design an impressive yet engaging presentation. Your Virtual Receptionist can handle all kinds of research work and can put up great presentations for you.
The Virtual Receptionist can create slideshare presentations for you. This is an excellent LinkedIn feature which allows professionals to review presentations on topics that imparts knowledge and which helps others to learn. By creating this kind of SlideShare presentations, the VR lets your business present itself as an authority in your marketplace. This is a great way for brand building.
- Social Media Marketing
The Virtual Receptionist can help in social media marketing? Yes of course, they can! Apart from creating some amazing contents for your webpage as already mentioned above, they carry out social media marketing for you as well. Come, let’s focus on some tasks that they can take over.
- Messaging On Social Media. The Virtual Receptionist finds and contacts the potential clients via most polpular social media platforms like the Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. They build up longlasting relationships and superbly generates leads through them. As long as you can guide your VRpositively for this, the results will be positive!
- Discussion On Forum. Your Virtual Receptionist can capably join the relevant forums best suited for your type of business and niche. They responds and participates in threads. This automatically increases your brand awareness as they are done with an expert touch. Additionally, they can add a ‘signature‘ to the forum posts with a direct link to your website for you.
- Social Media Management Services
Takes up Discussions on Social Media. This is an area where a Virtual Receptionist can help greatly. They carry out and runs your key social media accounts. They also answers the community queries and engages themselves in discussions on appropriate platforms. Although they don’t create your social media strategy, but they’ll help you to execute it.
- Detects And Involves Your Potential Customers. The Virtual Receptionists also researches on your potential clients for your business and also contacts them one by one. As soon as they generate a lead, they immediately hand it over to you so that you can take over from there and make the official pitch and sale.
- Moderates The Comments. The Virtual Receptionist helps in moderating the discussions and comments on your social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn accounts.
- Social Media PPC Advertising Service
You can hire a Virtual Receptionist runs ads on Google AdWords or Facebook ads, and analyses the outcomes. They even suggests appropriate keywords to draw the targeted audience towards your site. And often tweak here and there where necessary.
- Transcription Services. The Virtual Receptionist gets your audio or video files transcribed. This is done quite efficiently and comfortably for better success and productivity
- Web Site Designing Services
You no longer have to hire a webdesign wizard to design a basic website. By using WordPress or Wix themes, a simple site can be designed easily by your Virtual Receptionist. We all know that a complicated site requiring even more complicated coding can be taken over by an expert professional developer, but simple WordPress or Wix knowledge of the expert professional can save your day. Let’s see what more they can do:
- WordPress Plugins Installation And Configuration. Your Virtual Receptionist capabily builds simple WordPress site. They also are be able to find, install and configure the proper plugins for the WordPress.
- Creates landing/opt-in Pages. Once you show your Virtual Receptionist how to carry out this task, and also install tools like ClickFunnels, Instapage, etc., they create effective opt-in and sales funnels for your business.
- Designs Online Forms. With the help of tools like Wufoo, Formstack, JotForm, etc., they also creates online forms in a giffy. This is one task that you wll no longer have to worry about anymore.
- Contacts Your Potential Affiliates. Once they create a site, the Virtual Receptionist reaches out to your probable partners and brings them on board. Have them carry out research on blogs and websites best suited for your industry. And they also contacts them and cajoule them to join your affiliated program.
- Affiliate Manager. Regardless of whether you use your own affiliate program or Sharescale, CJ, JVZoo, third-party solutions, your Virtual Receptionist is perfect in managing all your affiliates. They carry out tasks like collection of stats, monitor the payments, updates the banners and links, and many more.
- Telemarketing or Cold Calling Services
After gathering the contact numbers of your prospective clients, you can hire a Virtual Receptionist and ask them to call them. They also assesses the clients’ interest in your products. Some of them comes with a sales background, delievers successful leads with this task. When a call looks positive, they always schedules a follow-up call between you and your prospective client.
- Seggregates Emails of The Potential Customers. As soon as your business takesoff with full force with new sales of products or services, the Virtual Receptionist comes into action. This kind of takeoff can only happen when you have huge client base.
Simple but highly rewarding tools like Hunter, RocketReach, VoilaNorbert helps them in findin the email of the potential sutomers that you’re looking. The Virtual Receptionistsimply types the company name and half the work is done. They can get the list of people who are active on the business type you do. And allows you to choose the right contacts; very soon you get a list of thousands of targeted emails and contacts.
- Sends Cold Emails. This is the digital version of the cold calls. Amazing tools like Mailshake or Woodpecker have automated functions to help out your Virtual Receptionist. It also includes neat tricks like follow-ups that are fully automated.
- Project Management Services
If you own a web design agency, for instance, you can hire a Virtual Receptionist to assist you in managing your client projects.
- Online Marketing Servcies
They can carry out influencer outreach. Use of influencers is often a fabulous way to put forward the voice of your business. In today’s overcrowded world of online marketing, it can make a huge difference. You can hire a Virtual Receptionist and train them in using tools like Buzzsumo or Ninjaoutreach to search and reach out to your clients. They make contacts with influencers in your niche and check if they are interested in setting up partnership with you.
- Graphic Designing Services
This doesn’t work with all Virtual Receptionists, but if you hire one with background of graphic designing experience, then it can work wonders for your business. On top of it, the basic working knowledge of softwares like Photoshop, Illustrator or Gimp lets them produce beautiful logos, banners or cover illustrations. It saves your small fortune on designer fees in a great way.
- Infographics Designer Services
Tools like Canva makes it easier for even non-designers to create cool infographics. And your Virtual Receptionist does it all with all the more efficiency. Infographics is the most ideal way for promoting your blogs or use them as part of your SEO outreach program. This is simply because other sites are often keen to use them.
- Online Store Services
The Virtual Receptionist edits your product images as well. When you have an online store business where product pictures need to always stand out. they come with knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator or Gimp makes that happen. They can update the Amazon, Alibaba and eBay listings. When you run an online store, this updating task can be quite time-consuming for you.
21. YouTube Management Services
Creation of a YouTube channel can aid in business progession and gives great deal of exposure to it as well. Your Virtual Receptionist provides basic editing services for your videos. If you’re lucky enough to hire such professional with prior knowledge on this, the they can create them, too! As we all know that Youtube video uploading is a very time-consuming task, but when your VR takes it over, this task of uploading becomes a vey simple process for you.
- Acts As A Moderator For YouTube comments
When your YouTube videos get lots of attention and views, you automatically start getting lots of comments too. By giving proper instructions to your Virtual Receptionist, he or she can act as a moderator for your YouTube comments as well.
- Does Competitor Analysis
It’s quite difficult to know whether your niche is getting competitive or not. With the help of tools like SemRush and AHRefs that allows to get a more in-depth knowledge about your competitors. The keywords that they get most of their traffic are thus generated in the process.
- SEO Optimization Services
Let me remind you onec again about the WordPress site your Virtual Receptionist has setup. Apart from that your Receptionist can install and configure Yoast SEO for you. Let your VR optimize your blog posts for you. On-page optimization is not a difficult atsk at all. The only thing that your professional needs is some training on how to properly use the Yoast plugin. You need not worry about training at all as there are many good tutorials on this are available on YouTube that can help them to achieve this.
- Google Analytics Report Generator
Google Analytics provides the right insights about the users’ impression about your website. Your Virtual Receptionist pulls out weekly or monthly reports and makes these information simpler for you to understand.
- Training Resources Service Provider
Do you require to put training materials together? Then, you can hire a Virtual Receptionist to bring everything together systematically. They write step-by-step guides, create video demonstrations, records their screens wit the help of tools like Loom and more like it. They create a ‘private’ portion on your website and stores all the material there so that they can be accessed easily by your team.
- Real Estate Services
The Virtual Receptionist creates the property listings for you for your real estate business. You’ll never have to getdown and writeup your own property listings ever again.
- E-commerce Business
The Virtual Receptionist does the dropshipping tasks for you. Running an e-commerce business becomes much easier when you no longer have to deal with the physical products. But then you still have to process the orders of the customers. And then forward them on to the suppliers like Amazon, eBay or AliExpress.
If you hire a Virtual Receptionist, he/she can help you in taking care of all this. They can also answer any customer service enquiries simultaneously.