- When registering on our website, TaskVirtual collects information when you register on our company′s website, sign up for our services, fill out a form or subscribe to our newsletter. While registering on our website to avail our services you may be requested to enter some of your information like your full name, e-mail address, postal address or contact number.
- The information provided by you may be used for any of thefollowing reasons:
Meeting Individual Requirements
We utilise your personal information only for executing and meeting your individual needs better.
As per the feedback we receive from you, we consistently put effort in improving our services further to suit your needs.
Providing Customer Satisfaction
We ensure you of fast and skilled customer support and timely delivery of all your requirements.
When it comes to information provided by you, be it public or private, we will not reveal, sell, trade or utilise for buying/selling goods/services in any manner unless we have your prior consent to do so.
- The email address provided by you may be used for responding to your enquiries about our services or any other task, resolving our performed task and/or sending requests.
- Sensitive data like passwords, details of credit/debit card etc are safe with us, since we use Secure Socket Layer [SSL] technology. Such date are first transmitted via a secure server and then in an encrypted form are stored our database and can be accessed only by authorized employees.
- You data will not be divulged, traded or sold to a third party organization, unless we are mandated to do so in order to comply with a law, protect our rights and property or enforce our company policies.
- Make sure you check our Terms and Conditions in order to know the liabilities, limitations and disclaimers with respect to use of our website https://www.taskvirtual.com
Transfer In The Event Of Sale Or Change Of Control
Delegation Of Your Inbox And Calendar
In the event you authorize us to access your email or calendar accounts, we will not share their contents with third parties without your consent except as necessary to perform the services requested and as required for Legal Proceedings as described below. We reserve the right to turn over any information related to any potentially illegal activity contained in these accounts to law enforcement for civil and/or criminal penalties. It is solely your responsibility to notify any senders of email or meeting invitations or responses that you have delegated your email and calendar to us and that their emails may be observed by us on your behalf.
We and our third party partners may automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our website or use our Service. For instance, when you visit our website, we may send one or more cookies—a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters—to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use our website (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click, how frequently you access our website, and other actions you take on our website), and allow us to track your usage of the Service over time. We may collect log file information about your browser or mobile device each time you access the Service. Log file information may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, information about your mobile device, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on our website, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of our website.
We also use an email delivery and marketing company to send emails. Pixel tags and cookies are used in those email messages and at our website to help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing and how visitors use our site. Pixel tags (sometimes also called “clear GIFs”) are small graphic files, invisible to the human eye, which allow websites or other online services to track users. TaskVirtual and our third-party advertising company use pixel tags in HTML-enabled email to track whether (and when) the recipient opened the message.
We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for our website. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit, your use of third party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving our website. When you access our website by or through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store a unique identification number associated with your device (for example, a UDID, IDFA, Google Advertising ID or similar), mobile carrier, device type and manufacturer, and phone number.
We may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and pixel tags to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it the next time you use our Service; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our website and our email communications; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our website. The information we collect through these tracking technologies may be linked to the Personal Information you have chosen to share with us when you register.