Hire a Virtual Executive Assistant: Know How Executive Virtual Assistant Service can Grow Your Business.
Tips for finding the right virtual executive assistant service to grow your business:
- Consider your business’s specific needs and what kind of support you require for your project.
- Look for someone who has relevant experience and skills corresponding to your business.
- Ask for recommendations from other businesses or entrepreneurs or anyone who is in business for a long time.
- Take time to interview several candidates to find the right fit and to know more about their experience.
- Be sure to establish clear expectations and communication channels from the start to make sure all goes well.
Executive Assistant Virtual vs Physical Personal Assistant: Benefits
Virtual assistants are an affordable alternative to hiring a full-time employee for many businesses. Furthermore, you don’t need to get in contact with a virtual assistant who lives near your office, saving you money and avoiding the expensive benefits of hiring a physical assistant.
In addition, using a virtual assistant allows you to decouple your work from your location. If you prefer to outsource, you can use a remote assistant rather than a tethered office assistant. Even while you sleep, a virtual assistant can work on your projects.
#1. Virtual assistants: A Growing Trend
Virtual assistants are no longer regarded as a niche industry. Increasing numbers of people rely on them to conduct business. In fact, 80% of large corporations intend to use more flexible workers, such as virtual assistants, in the future.
#2. The Art of Saving Money
What are the costs associated with keeping a physical employee? In June 2019, the average cost to employers was $36.61 per hour, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Average hourly wages are over $25 and benefits are averaged at $11.48.
Therefore, physical assistants are expensive.
The cost of hiring a virtual assistant directly can be cheaper than appointing one directly under your payroll. As much as 78% of operating costs can be saved each year with a virtual assistant, according to BestOfBudgets.com. As a bonus, you won’t have to pay benefits to a virtual assistant provider. In the end, it comes down to a simple transaction: the number of hours worked.
#3. Doing More with Less
The number of hours in a day will eventually run out as your business grows. Despite your valuable efforts, this is the truth. A business can only grow once it understands that it can expand its productive capacity by hiring help. In addition to adding to your business’ capacity, hiring a virtual assistant helps you work more efficiently during the day.
However, the term “more efficient” is vague. What are the benefits of hiring a virtual assistant?
- Enhancing performance. In this scenario, you may find yourself with too many potential clients to follow up with at least when it comes to offering that special touch your organization takes so much pride in. By hiring a virtual assistant, you can bring the human element back into your business without sacrificing more of your time.
- Enhancing communication. It’s easier to manage remote employees using a virtual assistant than it is to manage on-site employees. Virtual assistants can improve communication even in large companies with many on-site employees.
- Enhancing follow-up. Following up with potential clients and leads can be challenging when your business is growing. In addition to keeping track of too much, your inbox can turn into a maze of unfinished conversations. You will be able to stay in touch and be more productive by outsourcing this work to a virtual executive assistant.
What to Outsource & Delegate While You Hire a Virtual Executive Assistant Today?
#1. Managing Email Inbox
#2. Managing Meeting Schedules
#3. Managing Data
#4. Travel Management
#5. Manage Projects
#6. Maintain Client Communications
#7. Assist in Event Planning
#8. Create Business Presentations
#9. Management Software Operation
#11. Preparing Expense Reports
Advantages of Hiring a Best Executive Virtual Assistant Company
#1. Good Impression on Clients
#2. Assistance in Small to Big Tasks
#3. Enhancing Online Presence
#4. Saving Time
#5. Managing Multiple Tasks.
How to Hire a Part-time or Remote Executive Assistant Through An Agency to Enhance Productivity
List of Top US and Non-US based Virtual Assistant companies in 2022
Non-US based Agencies
Clear Desk is another VA business where an online assistant can bring human life fast and better. You can hire a virtual personal assistant from them who can indeed perform daily tasks like tracking online deals, buying flight tickets, managing your Calendar,
In this path, you need to take your decision wisely and choose the right virtual executive assistant enterprise to bolster your business progress.
Zirtual is a virtual assistant based business in the USA that was founded in 2011. The firm provides assistance to clients in a variety of industries, including business, finance, legal, and more.
While Zirtual is a great resource for those who need assistance with their work, the accomplished is also a great example of how the virtual economy is growing. In fact, it is just one of many companies that have been created in recent years that allow people to work from home.
This trend is likely to continue, as technology makes it easier for people to work remotely. And, as the global economy becomes increasingly connected, there will be more opportunities for people to find work that can be done from anywhere in the world. So, if you’re looking for a way to make money from home, or if you’re simply interested in the virtual economy, Zirtual is a great place to start.
#2. Delegated (formerly Red Butler)
Red Butler was founded in 2006 by CEO, Peter Greene. The company provides executive assistance to businesses
and busy professionals. In 2014, the company was renamed Delegated in order to better reflect its mission and values.
Delegated is more than just a company that provides executive assistance. They are dedicated to helping their clients succeed. They do this by taking care of the little details so that their clients can focus on the bigger picture.
Also, they offer a wide range of assistance that is designed to help our clients succeed. They are here to take care of the little details so that they can focus on the bigger picture.
#3. Time Etc.
Time Etc. is a great company that can help with all of your virtual assistant needs. Whether you need help with scheduling, travel, or administrative tasks, they can provide the assistance you need to keep your business running smoothly. In addition to providing virtual assistant services, it also offers a wide range of other services that can help entrepreneurs with their businesses.
Some of the other services that Time Etc. offers include social media management, customer service, and bookkeeping.